Monday, May 23, 2005

Life in Mokland

Well you know how the saying good, if it rains it pours! Well it sure is ouring down in the little land of M. Pouring happiness actually! I had a take stock moment the other day and i realised for the first time in my life i am truly content. There is no where i would rather be and no choice i have regretted. Korea is the best thing i have ever done. This last 9 months has taught me stuff about myself that i never knew exsisted. I have met the most amazing people and learned that life is'nt just about survival its about people, friendships, tears and laughter. I'm not saying that every moment hear has been perfect because thats not what its about. Anyway enough already, look at me...pathetic, turn 23 and suddenly get all sentimental!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home